|United States, Canada||£16|
|Australia, New Zealand||£18|
|China, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea||£16|
|Austria, Belgium, Demmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain||£12|
|Rest of Europe||£20|
|Rest of World||£36|
How long until my order is dispatched?
We aim to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days of purchase. This time is subject to change due to the nature of production and heavy order volumes.
Can I amend shipping information once I have submitted my order?
Once an order has been completed, we cannot change the shipping address – unless it is a simple adjustment to a spelling mistake. What we can do is withhold the stock (for a maximum of two weeks), cancel the order and allow you to purchase the item again. You can then refund your original order. The refund is instant if purchased with PayPal or Apple Pay and takes up to 10 days if bought on a credit/debit card.
How can I track my order?
As soon as your order is dispatched you will receive an email notification that will include relevant tracking information. If the service is available, some of our shipping partners will give you a one hour window in which your order will be delivered.
- Processing – Your payment has been received and stock has been reduced – the order is awaiting fulfilment.
- Completed – Your order has been fulfilled and completed – requires no further action on your part.
- On-Hold – We are awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Cancelled – The order has been cancelled by an admin or the customer – no further action required (cancelling an order does not affect stock quantity by default).
- Refunded – The order has been refunded by an admin – no further action required.
- Partially refunded – Certain items within your order have been refunded. This is often when products are cancelled and there are still remaining items in the order to be fulfilled.